kt's recipe box

Find here recipes from my box and books. Some are mine, some are not, but they are all ones that I love and I am keeping them here so that I don't lose them and so that I can share them with you =)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

  • This was delicious! Bruce and I ate almost all of this in one sitting with green beans.

  • Source: AllRecipes.com

  • Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large casserole dish.
2. Mix cauliflower florets with olive oil and garlic (shake in a large bag or covered dish). Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
3. Cover and bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley and broil uncovered for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.

No comments: