kt's recipe box

Find here recipes from my box and books. Some are mine, some are not, but they are all ones that I love and I am keeping them here so that I don't lose them and so that I can share them with you =)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Roasted Chicken

Ingredients:

boneless, skinless chicken breasts
olive oil
salt and pepper (to taste)
marinade of choice


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line clear baking dish with aluminum foil (I sometimes double line it).
2. If using a marinade, discard the marinade and place the chicken breasts in the pan for baking.
3. If not using a marinade, add several tablespoons of olive oil, minced garlic, spices, and perhaps balsamic vinegar. A squeeze of lemon or lime juice is also good. If I have a strong salad dressing, I may just add that or a rub without marinating the meat. 
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
5. Broil for 2-3 minutes


No comments: